Here are the rules
*You must post the rules.
*Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
*Answer the questions the taggers set for you in their post and then create twelve new questions for the people you tagged.
*Tag 12 people and link them in your post.
*Let them know you tagged them.
Fun Facts About Me (Fun is stretching it, just a bit)
1. My dream for as long as I can remember was to be on Broadway (I still have hope). So I always tell my students that teachers are Broadway actors who never made it to the Big White Way. Then I sing "Defying Gravity" or "Seasons of Love", BADLY>
2. Teaching just comes naturally to me, I don't know why. I actually feel that God gives me the words to say and the right stuff just comes out of my mouth.
3. My 2 girls are my life (my husband too, but he is a big boy). I live and breathe for them every minute of every day.
4. I am a planner/calendar obsessed freak. Choosing a new one each year is harder than shopping for a new car.
5. I have to read the book before the movie or else I won't go see the movie (the reason I just read the Hunger Games trilogy over winter break).
6. I truly believe my dog understands everything I say to her and she thinks I gave birth to her. She literally has to be on top of me no matter what. She is across my feet as I type.
7. I will read anything, I mean anything. Cereal boxes have some interesting things to tell us!
8. I hate to clean, hate it with a passion. I actually stay out of certain rooms in my house, just so they never get dirty!
9. I procrastinate, profusely.
10. I am a shopaholic, just ask my creditors.
11. If vampires existed, I would live with the Cullens.
12. I love being a student, just as much as I love being a teacher. If money weren't an object, I would get my Doctorate.
What are some of your favorite graphics you use when creating your units?
What is your favorite city in the United States that you have visited?
What is your favorite song?
Do you play an instrument?
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
What is your favorite spring activity? Either at home or school
Would you rather have a new handbag or a new pair of shoes?
What is your favorite fruit?
What is your favorite science/social studies unit to teach?
What is something you use in your classroom on a daily basis?